Slow Release Organic Fertilizer high in nitrogen. Derived from hydrolyzed, ground poultry feathers high in protein.
- High N (12.8%) that is slowly released (6-9 months or longer in soils with low biological activity).
- Use on plants that like a slow release of N including corn, leafy greens, trees, shrubs, and many other vegetables.
- Apply at 200-400 lb/acre or for gardens use 25-50 lb/1000 sq ft.
- Good source of slow release nitrogen to feed hungry plants
- Not water soluble so it must be worked into the soil, but it will not leach out
- Improves soil structure